Monday, March 16, 2009

What Timing!

A few days ago I added some FF Classic Merino Wool Sock Weight Yarn in the Hendrix colorway to the Sale Section in my shop. This is a past colorway not offered for quite some time, but since I'm discontinuing this yarn I decided to whip up one last batch. What perfect timing, as photos of these beautiful socks came my way just at the right time:



These little beauties were knit by Kelly. The pattern is Mona by Cookie A. Just gorgeous!



A big Thank You to Kelly for sharing her lovely work! You can see more of Kelly's work on Ravelry where she is valkryie and also on her blog.

There are still a few more skeins of this yarn in the Sale Section of my shop, along with several of the Hendrix colorway in the Mohair/Wool Worsted Weight Yarn.

Everyone have a great Monday!

No comments: