Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Parade Continues



This is the latest addition to the Sale Section of my shop. It's FF Classic Merino Wool Sock Weight Yarn in a one-time colorway called Vivacious. I'd love to pull a few skeins of this aside for myself for a shawl, but I think I have quite enough yarn waiting in the wings so I will resist!

I've also still got a few more sale skeins of the Classic Merino Sock in the Desert Pink colorway remaining from the last update . . .



. . . along with a few of the Mohair/Wool Worsted Weight Yarn, all in the Sale Section. I'll continue adding more of these throughout the month and hope to have those shelves cleared out to make room for the cashmere coming later in the Spring.

Also, for those of you who have been keeping an eye out for the "Hoarfrost" Tight Twist Superwash Merino Sock Yarn for the sock design that Anne Hanson is working on, I've got the first batch of that yarn listed now.



You'll find Hoarfrost as one of the featured items on FF shop homepage.

Great day to all!

No comments: