Friday, March 13, 2009

An Old Favorite On Sale



The yarn above is FF Classic Merino Sock Weight Yarn in the Hendrix colorway. This was one of the most popular colorways I used to carry on this yarn and so I thought it was appropriate to bring it back once last time as I move out the remainder of inventory of the Classic Merino Sock Weight Yarn before discontinuing it entirely.

There are several skeins of this yarn freshly listed in the Sale Section of my shop.

Along with the Classic Sock, I also whipped up some of the Hendrix colorway on the Mohair/Wool Worsted Yarn (which is also deeply discounted and available in the Sale Section) as I clear it off the shelves in preparation for new things coming. The colorway is a little darker and less heathery on the Mohair/Wool:



That's all for today. Everyone have a lovely Friday!

No comments: