Thursday, March 05, 2009

The Fun Continues

My pre-Spring inventory cleanup continues today with another yarn type that I'm planning to discontinue. This one is the Worsted Weight Mohair/Wool Yarn. I've carried this yarn since the start of FF more than three years ago, along with a DK version of it. The DK has always been more popular, so I've decided to let go of the worsted to make room for new things coming later this year.

That, of course, means a great opportunity to pick up on some more deeply discounted (by 30%) yarn now listed in the sale section of my shop. The ones listed now are the remaining skeins of this yarn that I had in stock. There will be more coming in the future as I dye up the rest of my stock of this yarn and clear off the shelves for new items!



The one pictured above is the Stormy Night colorway and one of my all time favorites. The yarn is a 55% mohair and 45% wool blend, which gives it a nice subtle halo without all the fuzz of a pure mohair yarn.



This colorway is called Morocco. There are several others as well, all of which can be viewed in my shop in the Sale Section.

That's all for today. I've got a day of dyeing planned and am looking forward to my weekly night out for bowling (stop laughing . . . I know I'm a geek :). It will be out for an early dinner first and then off to league night.

Everyone have a lovely day!

No comments: