Saturday, January 13, 2007

Good Things Coming!

I have two good pieces of news to share with you today. First, there's the blogiversary contest over at Knitspot. Anne, the design and knitting genius behind Knitspot, is approaching the first anniversary of her wonderful blog. To make the anniversary even more momentous, her blogiversary is also her birthday!

To celebrate, Anne is having a drawing with several yarn and goodie prizes. You can enter through February 2nd. Among the prizes are a couple of Fearless Fibers goodies paired with Anne's wonderful patterns. Pop on over to Knitspot and check it out!

The second good thing to share is that I'm planning my second ever Orphan Skein Sale. It's my chance to clear out odds and ends and make room on my shelves, and it's your chance to pick up some great bargains. My tentative date for the orphan skein sale is Monday January 22nd. Once I have plans firmed up, I'll share more information.

That's all the news that's fit to print for today. More soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool thanks for the info. I was also born in February. :)

Anonymous said...

thanks for mentioning the contest deb!