Monday, March 03, 2008

Perfect Timing

For today's customer project feature, I have a pair of fabulous Monkey Socks to share with you. They were knit by Chelsea and the timing couldn't be better. Chelsea used FF Superwash Merino Wool Sock Yarn in the Sloth colorway. Sloth was, of course, one of the colorways from my Seven Deadly Sins Sock Yarn Club last year.



I say that the timing is perfect because today I am introducing the Sloth colorway in my Etsy shop, along with the newest addition to the "Virtues" yarns: Disipline. But before we get to that, let's go back to Chelsea's gorgeous socks! Aren't these the cutest shoes ever for showing off handknit socks (click the photo to get a larger view).






Many thanks to Chelsea for sharing her work (and her great timing)! To learn more about Chelsea's knitting endeavors, take a trip over to her blog.

Usually I keep my Monday posts strictly to the project features, but since I'm introducing new things today I'm going to break my rule and share a bit of that with you.

As mentioned, in addition to Sloth I am also introducing Discipline today:



Dark blue is sometimes considered the symbolic color for discipline, but of course my own discipline is not so great and so I strayed from a literal "dark blue" and instead went with a mix of brighter shades of varied blues.

In addition to the Sloth and Discipline yarns, I've also added three brand-spankin' new colorways to my sock yarn line. They are Auburn and Amber, Contemplation, and Exaltation, all now available (while the initial quantities last) in my Etsy shop. Here's one to give you a taste. This is Contemplation:


How's that for a great way to start off the week? Everyone have a lovely day!

No comments: