Monday, March 17, 2008

It's That Time Again

The weeks keep flying by and here we are again facing another Monday. As always, I'll start the week off on the right foot with a lovely project to share with you. The "right foot" is an appropriate term, as the project for today is a sock project.

Mary knit this gorgeous pair of socks with FF Classic Merino Wool Sock Yarn in the Hendrix colorway.



The pattern is Cable Sweat Socks by Claire Ottman from a Spinoff Magazine publication called "Socks." Here's a closeup of Mary's beautiful cabled stitchwork:



I absolutely LOVE these socks! I tend to stay away from cables with socks, as I just don't have the time or patience for that level of detail on socks these days, but when I see such a beautiful pair as these it gets my fingers itching to make a pair myself!

A big Thank You to Mary for sharing her lovely work and helping to start this week off on happy foot.

1 comment:

knitspot anne said...

oh those ARE beautiful! i know what you mean about cabled socks; i love them too but i don't have the patience for 'em!