Monday, March 10, 2008

Abundance to Start the Week

For today's project features, I have a bit of an abundance of riches with three projects to share with you!

First up is a pair of socks knit by Rachel using FF Classic Merino Wool Sock Yarn in the Wisteria colorway. (Sorry folks . . . this is an older colorway that's no longer available.) Rachel used the Smokin' Sock pattern by Anne Hanson.



The next project is a Chevron scarf that was also knit by Rachel and also uses FF Classic Merino Wool Sock Yarn. I can't name the colorways for you, as these were purchased by Rachel all the way back in June 2006 and my memory doesn't work quite that well on a Monday morning!



Such lovely work by Rachel! You can see lots more of Rachel's knitting over at her blog.

The next project I have to show you today is a child's sweater. This was both designed and knit by Celia.



The semi-solid turquoise side is the FF yarn (Classic Merino Sock, I think?). The geometric pattern switches gears on the reverse side, creating more visual interest.



Darling, isn't it?!

A big Thank You to Rachel and Celia for sharing their work and helping to start us off on a happy foot this Monday morning. All of these cheerful colors have me thinking that perhaps Spring really is coming!

Great day to all!

2 comments:

Lynne E. said...

Gorgeous projects! I love the diagonals on the child's sweater. You really should consider bringing back "Wisteria"!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Deb, such a lovely birthday present, yup I am older today :)