Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Envy, Kindness and More!
I am pleased to introduce the next set of the Seven Holy Virtues sock yarns. “Kindness” is now available in my Etsy shop.



The sock yarn in the sin of Envy (from last year’s Seven Deadly Sins Sock Club) is also now listed and available.

Additionally, I’ve also listed a small quantity of Large Loop Mohair Boucle at an incredible price. This is a wonderfully soft and silky boucle, great on its own or mixed with other yarns to create visual interest and texture in a project. I used to have this yarn included in my standard line, but as the business grew I needed to narrow my focus to keep up with demand and so put this yarn on the backburner. I'm now slowly dyeing small batches and offering huge 1/2 pound skeins for $25. I need to make some room on the shelves!


Additionally, I’ve listed two Limited Edition colorways of Alpaca/Wool Yarn today. If you’re looking for something one-of-a-kind, there are only a few skeins of these Limited Edition colorways available and they will not be repeated again.

Everyone have a great day! Thank you for stopping by!

1 comment:

Meghann said...

Oooh, purty. But here is the real important question....when will there be more LUST yarn? I NEEEEEEEED some:)