Saturday, April 21, 2007

Mark Your Calendars: Sale Coming!

For two days only, on Wed April 25th and Thursday April 26th, I will be having a sale in my shop on quite a number of my colder weather yarns, including mohair/wool and alpaca/wool blends. The purpose of the sale is to begin to thin out inventory to make room for some new colorways in the Fall.

This will be a great opportunity to stock up at a great price on yarn for scarves, hats, mittens, sweaters, afghans and other colder weather projects. Since this is not an “orphan skein” sale as I've had in the past, you’ll find many items on sale with plenty of stock available for a larger project if that’s what you seek.

I’ll begin putting up the sale listings on Wednesday morning, as soon as I drag myself out of bed and get some coffee in my system (probably around 7 a.m. PST).

Note also that U.S. Postal rates will increase on May 14th and so this will also be an opportunity to get in under the wire before the shipping costs in my shop will need to be amended to reflect the new postage rates.

If you’re on my mailing list, you will also receive an e-mail notice in a couple of days about this sale. If you’re not on my mailing list and want to be included so you don’t miss future news, just send me an e-mail asking to be added to the list. I will NEVER use your e-mail address for any other purpose and will NEVER sell or share the e-mail list with anyone. The e-mail list will only be used in the event that there is hot news related to Fearless Fibers to share. I do not generally use the list to distribute news more than once per month and usually much less frequently. You can be removed from the list at any time by sending me an e-mail request.

That’s all the news for today. I do have the shawl project from my last post completed, but I need to get some photos to show you. I’m really pleased with the final product and will have those photos to share with you soon.

Everyone have a fantastic weekend!

1 comment:

~Tonia~ said...

Oooo a sale!! I will have to count my pennies and see what I have. =)