Thursday, May 15, 2008

Oh More Sneak Peek

Just a quick note to let you know that I'm all set to introduce seven new Laceweight Merino colorways to my shop tomorrow. At the same time, there will also be a sale on the heavier weight yarns in my shop. Everything heavier than sportweight will be on sale, starting tomorrow (Friday the 16th) and running through Monday.

Here's another sneak preview of one of the new Laceweight Merino colorways coming. It's called Ocean Breeze. (Scroll down a couple of posts for a sneak preview of "Majestic.")



I'll start listing the new items and marking the sale items as soon as my coffee kicks in tomorrow morning. That will likely be around 7:00 a.m. Pacific.

Hope everyone's having a great week and getting some knitting done!

1 comment:

kippi said...

I want that. :-) Seriously, that is the EXACT color that I want. Tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow. Also, I vote for that color in the tencel sock yarn too.