Monday, January 14, 2008

A Touch of Spring for a Cold Winter's Day

For today's Monday project, I have a lovely lace shawl knit by Judi. Just looking at this lace piece on this cold winter morning brings a bit of the warmth of Spring to me!



This is Judi's version of Eunny Jang's Print 'O the Waves Stole. Judi used FF Laceweight Merino in the Hush colorway. (If this looks vaguely familiar to you, it may be more than just the lovely pattern that so many have knit. Last spring, I made this stole in the same yarn and same color for my niece :)

Here's a work in progress shot that shows a closer view of the lovely stitchwork.



You can see more of Judi's wonderful knitting in her Ravelry projects (she's Tootsiemama) and on her blog. You really need to pop over to her blog just for the fun of scanning through pictures of the darling knit pants she's apparently been cranking out by the gross for her daughter and other wee ones in her circle. They're so cute and funky it makes me want to run right out and make a pair, despite the fact that I have no little girls in my circle to wear them!

Everyone have a wonderful start to yet another week!

No comments: