Monday, January 21, 2008

Monkey Monday

For this morning's project feature, I have a pair of the ever-popular Monkey Socks to share with you. These beauties were knit by Kristen.



Kristen used FF Superwash Merino Wool Sock Yarn in the Chocolate Pink Cherry colorway.

Everytime I see a pair of the Monkey Socks, I think that I really must get with the program already and knit a pair. Kristen's socks are just so cute and look like such fun to knit that I'm thinking that once again! One of these days ...

A big Thank You to Kristen for sharing her work! Check out Kristen's blog to see more of her wonderful work.

If you have a finished project with FF yarn that you would like to share, just pop me an e-mail with your photos and any relevant details and I'll be happy to put your project in the queue for posting.

Everyone have a wonderful start to the week!

2 comments:

Lynne E. said...

Finally, a pair of Monkey Socks that makes me understand why so many people decide to knit them! The FF yarn colorway doesn't overwhelm the textured pattern, and shows it off to perfection. Gorgeous socks, and a great photograph.

Chelsea said...

I will have another pair of Monkeys for you soon.