Friday, September 14, 2007

New Colorways Are Here!

As promised, I have lots of new colorways in my shop this week. To be exact, there are fifteen of them! There are five new colorways each on FF Alpaca/Wool DK Yarn, Mohair Wool DK Yarn, and Mohair/Wool Worsted Yarn.

Here's a small sampling of some of the new colorways, starting with "Fascination" on Alpaca/Wool:



"Promise" is a new one that I particularly like. It's on the DK Mohair/Wool:



We can't leave out the Worsted Mohair/Wool from the sampling, so feast your eyes on "Warmth":



Those on my mailing list received an e-mail to let them know about the new colorways. If you're not on the list yet and would like to receive future updates about new items, future sock clubs, sales, etc., just pop me an e-mail and ask to be added to the list.

Everyone have a great weekend!

2 comments:

~Tonia~ said...

They are all so pretty. Yummmy.

Jenny Raye said...

Will you be making the Warmth in laceweight? It reminds me of the color of honey and would make a great Bee Fields!