1. I haven't knit a stitch in a week.
2. Six hours of sleep sounds like a long, luxurious night's sleep right now.
3. I haven't written to my mother yet to tell her I'm buying a new house. (I always write rather than call. Even with her hearing aid, my mother just can't seem to hear anything over the phone. As much as I love to talk to her and hear her voice, I don't much like yelling at her. "I'm buying a new house. BUYing a HOUSE. HOOOOUUSE!!!!!!!")
4. The only clean rooms in my home are my workshop and studio.
5. In the past week, I've eaten MacDonald's AND Taco Bell. Eeeeww!
6. After months and months of waiting and *finally* receiving my Ravelry login a few weeks ago, I have spent a total of about 10 minutes on the site.
7. I haven't gone to the Friday knitting group at my favorite LYS in close to two months now.
8. My gray roots are now a full two inches long. With my very dark hair, the top of my head is beginning to look a bit like the back of skunk.
9. I was relieved this week that there was no bowling on Thursday night, as it's break week between summer and fall league. (Yes, I'm a huge geek and usually eagerly anticipate bowling night.)
10. I have been a very, very bad blogger and for that you have my apologies!
No complaints though. I don't mind being so busy. It's all good. I just want to be sure you all know that you haven't been forgotten and I do apologize for my recent neglect. I'll be back on track soon!