Monday, February 26, 2007

Delicious Socks to Start the Week

For this morning's customer project feature, I have a pair of delicious socks knit by April. She used FF Superwash Merino Wool Sock Yarn in the Chocolote Pink Cherry colorway. Great job, April! They look good enough to eat!



For more information on April's knitting endeavors, check out her blog.

In case you're wondering whether the Chocolate Pink Cherry colorway is gone forever, the answer is NO! I have none in stock at the moment, but there will be more before too long. As mentioned in my previous post, I'm working furiously to replenish my stock of Superwash Merino Wool Sock Yarn. There are already several colorways back in stock and lots more on their way, so keep your eyes peeled for more to come.

Everyone have a great week and keep those great photos coming to me by e-mail!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love that colorway - at first glance I thought those were my socks, because I used that scrumptious color, too! Good looking socks - well done!