Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Sneak Preview

For Elisa and those of you who e-mailed me asking for a sneak preview of the next group of tone-on-tone sock yarns, here it is! The first skeins of these four new colorways will be posted tomorrow (Wednesday) morning in my Etsy store. There are plenty of other sock yarn options listed right now also, so have fun browsing!

SIZZLE



ISLAND



GENTLE PEACH



EMERALD CITY



On the knittng front, I'm about half way done with the second sock of the pair I posted about last week, so there will a finished sock photo posted soon. I'm also planning to post the pattern if I can just find the time to sit down and write it up!

The six-color sweater also received its neck a few days ago and is complete except for some ends to weave in and little final blocking for the bottom edge. Photo coming soon for that as well!

With these two projects concluding I'll be able to start soon on plans for the Red Sweater KAL that I joined. More info on that soon.

What's on your sticks? Has the cold weather given you a case of the Sweater Knitting Bug yet?

2 comments:

Elisa said...

Thanks for the preview. I love the red - gorgeous! Definitely must have some of that. And maybe the teal. And another brown. Or two. I really love your yarns.

Stacey said...

those are beautiful!!!!