Monday, October 09, 2006

Monday's Customer Photo Fun

It’s Monday and you know what that means. It’s time for another photo of a finished project with Fearless Fibers Yarn!

I am greatly enjoying receiving these photos. It’s not only wonderful to see the yarns that I spent so much time and care creating turning into lovely completed items, but it also alleviates my guilt for not having enough of my own knitting progress to share these days. I continue to be very, very busy dyeing and so there’s not much time left for knitting.

Today’s project is from “I.M. Knittified” who you can learn more about on her blog. The socks were knit as part of the Six Sox KAL and are Snake Scale Socks and my oh my, aren’t they just darling!





The socks were knit with Fearless Fibers Superwash Merino Sock Yarn in the Thoroughbred colorway. On my monitor, the colors appear quite a bit lighter than the Thoroughbred yarn, but that may just be my monitor or perhaps a heavy dose of flash or sunlight when the photo was taken.

I have one more great customer photo lined up for next Monday’s feature, but after that I’m wide open … so get your photos to me and let your project have it’s moment in the spotlight!

Everyone have a great Monday!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful! I was just looking at the Thoroughbred colorway this morning - nice to see it knit up!

lissa said...

I have a photo of a finished project to send to you, but I can't seem to find your e-mail address.