Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Soon, Soon . . .

I've received a few inquiries about the timing for availability of the final skeins of Lightweight Superwash Merino Wool Sock Yarn (base yarn to be discontinued from the FF line for the foreseeable future). I don't have a firm date just yet, but I think I'll have the remaining yarn ready to go at some point next week.

As with the last batch, the remainder of this yarn will be discounted by 20%. When the yarn is listed I'll post here, in the Ravelry FF Group, and to my mailing list (if you'd like to be added to the mailing list, just pop me an e-mail with the subject line "Mailing List").

The last batch won't be very large, but will include some old favorites:



As well as a few of the more recent additions to the lineup, not previously available on this base yarn:



More info to come soon ...

No comments: