Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Something's Coming

Could be!
Who knows?
There's something due any day;
I will know right away,
Soon as it shows.
It may come cannonballing down through the sky,
Gleam in its eye,
Bright as a rose!

Who knows?
It's only just out of reach,
Down the block, on a beach,
Under a tree.
I got a feeling there's a miracle due,
Gonna come true,
Coming to me!

Could it be? Yes, it could.
Something's coming, something good,
If I can wait!
Something's coming, I don't know what it is,
But it is
Gonna be great!

Alright. Enough singing for this morning! For those who don't recognize it, the above is from West Side Story. I just can't get it out of my head. Why, you ask? Because, of course ...

Something good is coming! A new yarn!

Just a bit longer and I'll have my ducks in a row to tell you more.

Something's coming, something good . . .

1 comment:

GinaF said...

hurry!!