Monday, December 01, 2008

It's Monday Already?!

My apologies for the late posting of my Monday "project feature" today. I hadn't forgotten it was Monday (well, not entirely anyway). It was just a busy morning that tore me away from my usual routine. The final shipment for my current sock club went out today, so it was a morning full of packages and paperwork. Which leads me in nicely to today's special project feature . . .



This is the Vine Leaf Sock, designed and knit by Tess Mattos of Polar Bear Patterns. The yarn is my FF Lightweight Superwash Merino Wool Sock Yarn. The colorway is, however, nameless. That's because it goes by the simple name of "Sock Club Color Choice C." The colorway is exclusive to sock club members, but the pattern is now generally available in my shop.



The sock features toe-up construction and a vine and leaf motif with just a touch of elegant lace.



This was the second of the sock club patterns. The third, which went out today, will be generally available in a few weeks.

A whopping big Thank You to Tess for her lovely work and participation in the club!

No comments: