Wednesday, April 30, 2008

So Close

I know many of you have been waiting patiently for a while now for the release of my new FF Merino/Tencel Sock Yarn. Well, the wait is almost over! The new yarn is just about ready to go. I'm hoping to have all my ducks in a row to list the first of this new yarn on Friday. Worst case if I don't make my Friday plan, Monday will be the day.

There will be seven colorways in this initial offering. Initial quantities available will be eight skeins of each colorway, so if you're anxious to get one in the first batch keep your eyes peeled on my shop, as well as for an announcement here. If you're on my mailing list, I'll also send out a note to let everyone know. (If you're not on the list, pop me an e-mail and I'd be happy to add you.)

In addition to the new Merino/Tencel Sock Yarn, the next set of Sins/Virtues yarns in Pride and Humility will also be released, along with a pattern specially designed for the Humility Yarn, by Tess of Polar Bear Patterns.

Stay tuned for more news soon!

No comments: