Monday, August 20, 2007

It’s That Time Again

Before I begin today’s finished project pictures, I want to thank all of you for your kind words of congratulations and best wishes about the house my husband and I are pursuing right now. Reading all of your comments just got me even more excited about the prospect of a new home! I’ll keep you posted on that as we go forward.

Now, here I am on Tuesday and still haven't posted my "Monday" customer projects. Unfortunately, the Blogger site has been absolutely uncooperative for the past 24 hours and it's driving me mad! I simply cannot load any pictures. I don't want to leave all of you hanging until this gets resolved, so I'm going to at least give you one project to look at with a link.

Kathleen made a lovely pair of “Anniversary Socks” (pattern by Nancy Bush, available in her book entitled Favorite Socks). Kathleen knit the Anniversary socks in FF Superwash Merino Wool Sock Yarn in the Infatuation colorway. Just visit this Flickr page and you'll find several photos.


Love them! Great job, Kathleen!

Everyone keep the photos coming. Just send them to me by e-mail along with any relevant details you want to share and I’ll put them in the queue for posting here. Thank you to Kathleen for sharing her work and to all of you who continue to send your photos to me. It’s a great way to start a Monday morning ... or Tuesday morning as the case may be!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kathleen's socks are gorgeous! I love the way the Infatuation colors blended, with just a hint of striping. The photography is excellent--you can see every stitch.

~Tonia~ said...

Ooooo they are very pretty.

Stupid blogger!

Kate M said...

Thanks for your kind words, Lynne.