Sunday, October 18, 2009

A Quickie

As soon as I saw Anne Hanson's finished Ivy Vines Neckwarmer, I knew I had to knit one. And knit one I did . . .



This was just what the knitting doctor ordered. A quick, but satisfying knit. It only took perhaps three hours of knitting or somewhere thereabouts (that excludes the hour of rummaging around my house in search of needles that I know I have in duplicate or perhaps triplicate, muttering under my breath about how on earth the exact needles I need always manage to hatch a plan and execute a great escape right when I need them, and finally finding the needles hiding in plain sight).
I haven't blocked it yet, but I still think it's oh so pretty just as it is.



This was such an enjoyable knit that I might just have to make another or two!

5 comments:

juniperjune said...

looks great! excellent color choice; the subtle variations are lovely. is it one of your yarns?

Unknown said...

I just ordered the pattern! Perhaps I have some FF yarn??

DragonsChest said...

Scrumptious indeed!!

Bobbie in AK said...

Ooh, Deb! That is lovely. Is that your yarn? Do tell please.

Liz C. said...

3 hours to make? I just finished and thought I was a fast knitter, but it took me 4 1/2 hours. Wow! It's beautiful. Isn't the fit wonderful? So, which of your yarns did you use?