Monday, June 22, 2009

Tudor Grace



This beauty was knit by Kyrie with FF Laceweight Merino Wool Yarn in the Rubicund colorway. The pattern is Tudor Grace by Anne Hanson of KnitSpot.



How lovely is that?! Not only is it beautiful, but it's going to a very worthy cause as well. Kyrie knit this to donate to her riding club's raffle for breast cancer research.

You can see lots more of Kyrie's beautiful work on her blog. A big Thank You to Kyrie for sharing her work!

On a side note, I know I've been an absolutely terrible blogger for some weeks now. All you've heard from me are these Monday posts. Perhaps I overdosed on blogging in the Spring when I was updating almost everyday for a while there. Or perhaps it's the chaotic state of things around here right now, as we work to put in a new HVAC system to replace the funky old baseboard heat that was all this house had when we bought it. Regardless of what excuse I find, my apologies! I'll try to rectify that later this week with a long over-due post.

Great day to all!

1 comment:

Vickie said...

Beautiful scarf, Kyrie. Makes me wish I was in your riding club so I could buy a chance at owning it! Someone is going to be a very lucky winner!