Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Cashmere Coming!

Spring is here and as promised, I'll have cashmere to reintroduce to the Fearless Fibers line very soon!

In preparation for the introduction of new cashmere colors, I've taken the last remaining skeins of cashmere in my shop and discounted them by more than 15%. There will also be a small increase in price when the new cashmere is introduced in a couple of weeks, making these an even better deal. What remains of the old cashmere is now in the Sale Section of my shop.

I also added a couple of new colors of the Mohair/Wool Worsted Yarn to the Sale Section. They both are variations of teal, but one predominantly blue that leans toward teal and the other predominantly green. Sadly, they are not particularly photogenic.



The yarn in person has a lovely sheen that adds richness and depth to the colors.



That's all the news for today. Hope everyone is having a lovely day!

No comments: