Friday, September 29, 2006

Busy, Busy

My apologies for the days that have passed since I last posted. I’ve been so busy lately that I just don’t know where the days go. The good news is that when I’m busy that means lots of yarn listings! Many of the colorways of Superwash Merino Sock Yarn that were out of stock have now been relisted in my Etsy and eBay stores. I also replenished the exhausted supply in my Etsy store of laceweight cashmere in Endless Night, Passion, and Exotic Wood. More Sedona, Blue Dreams, and Deep Sea will be listed soon.

In addition to replenishing stock, I have several new colorways in the works. One new colorway – Alpine Lake – is now available on Superwash Merino Sock Yarn.



I also have a couple of more new colorways, with warm and golden browns for the fall, almost ready for listing. Be on the lookout for those to be listed soon!

In other news, my husband and I have finally begun working on our own Fearless Fibers webstore. We’re a long way from going live with that, but come hell or high water, we WILL get it done! A Grand Opening announcement will be listed here together with a link once we’re up and running.

Be sure to check back on Monday when another Customer Project will be featured. And get working on finishing those projects with your Fearless Fibers yarn! I have only a couple more customer projects lined up and so I need your photos!

Everyone have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's wonderful that you're interested in creating colorways with assorted shades of brown. I really love "Exotic Wood", "Autumn Reflections", and "Thoroughbred".

Stacey said...

What a beautiful color!!! (the blue) Also can't wait to see some cozy fall shades...